Sunday, June 18, 2006
Re-imagine! (Hardcover) by Tom Peters
"We're in a new business climate and we'd better make some big changes. And what changes does Peters propose--or, shall I say, demand?
Try these on for size:
* Basing all business (from the smallest department to the biggest megacorp) on projects and the professional service firm model, thus increasing value.
* Embracing branding and design--and providing experiences to Clients rather than just products and services.
* Charging after new markets: Boomers, seniors and--especially--women.
* Relentlessly pursuing talent, especially among (again) women.
* Rebuilding education to prepare young minds for the new world they will soon face."
Author, provocateur, and business visionary Tom Peters is recognized around the globe as one of the most influential and revolutionary management gurus of the last century. The author of more than 10 best-selling books on innovative business practices, including the groundbreaking In Search of Excellence, Peters gives more than 100 major seminars each year and serves as the chairman of Tom Peters Company.
Find in a Library
tom peters, business, success