Thursday, September 20, 2007

Word of Mouth Technology

I'm writing because I can't tell you to take part in Mark Joyner's "Word of Mouth Transformation!" experience.

Why not?

Because I haven't seen it yet. No one has.

What I can tell you is that I, myself, will be registeringfor it the moment the clock strikes 8PM on the east coast:

http://www.simpleology.com/p/womt/bronwynr/

Why will I be doing this myself?

1. I just got off a live webcast Mark did where 1,800 peoplefrom around the world (including some from Turkey, Iran, China,and India!) listened to him teach some of the basics of his newWord of Mouth technology.
If it's a 10th as good as I think it will be it will be a bargain.

2. Registration is only going to be open for a short time. Ifyou miss out you miss out.

3. I recommend you register, just to hold your seat, and then decide later.

Get this - they have put up a full 1 year refund policy.

That means you could do the whole training and get a refund at the end if you wanted it.

Or, you could register, then cancel a day later if you decide it's not for you.
So, I don't know if this will be right for you (it sure will forme), but what I *do* know is this:

If you don't register, you probably won't ever get the chance to do so again - ever.

So, do yourself a favor and register as soon as the doors open. Reserve your virtual "seat" on this roller coaster ride, and then decide later.

No comments: